The Tire Discounters Difference
Established in 1976, Tire Discounters is the largest 100% family-owned tire & automotive dealer in the U.S. and is recognized as the fastest-growing tire retailer in the Midwest.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio with locations in six states. 135+ stores (and counting) with 6-10 bays per store providing tires, wheels, and auto services.
Industry-leading innovations introduced continuously since 1976.
- Free alignment with 4-tire purchase with TD standard installation.
- Lifetime Tire Maintenance with any tire purchase, even if you just buy one tire
- Lifetime rotation and balancing
- Premium installation
- All-inclusive pricing
Partnerships with over 20 different tire manufacturers, carrying over 400,000 tires in stock available for installation, most for same-day installation
Official service provider member of the Automotive Maintenance & Repair Association (AMRA) & the National Association of Fleet Administrators (NAFA), honoring all major national accounts.
We are in the process of developing a franchise program so that you can join the Tire Discounters Family. Our plan* is for the franchise program to give you access to:
- Tire Discounters name brand. Trusted for over 40 years.
- Hands-On Training
- Tire Discounters Learning Management System
- Point of Sale System
- Customer Relationship Management System
- Award-Winning Marketing
- Customer Support Team (Call and chat enabled)
- Buying power with over 325,000 tires in stock and access to two distribution centers
- Back-office function support including Accounting and Finance, Information Technology, Distribution and Logistics, Real Estate (Site Selection and Construction), etc.
*Subject to change